99CMS SKI BLADES from European ski-board innovators SNOWFEET*
Very Limited Stock - Only a few pairs being imported for the 2023/24 season
- SKIBOARDS | SKIBLADES | SNOWBLADES - Call them whatever you want, these short mini skis are the greatest fun you can possibly have on a mountain as a skier, plus they're super easy to learn! Who said that skis have to be long anyway?
- FUN + FREEDOM - Skiboards by snowfeet* can somehow always bring up the kid in you. These skiblades are super fun for riding backward, spinning, jumping, and all kinds of tricks. Easy turning.
- EASY TO LEARN - Very short learning curve, easy to use. Extremely responsive, lightweight on your feet, and easy to ride as opposed to cumbersome long skis.
- FUN CARVING - Amazing carving experience! Easy and fast turns thanks to the narrow waist width, short length, and parabolic shape.
- LIGHTWEIGHT + PORTABLE - Snowblades by snowfeet* are easy to carry around so you can take them anywhere.
- SKI ANYWHERE - Best for downhill skiing on ski slopes and in snow parks, and fantastic for all kinds of twists, jumps, and tricks. Easy and fun to handle moguls and bumpy terrain. Ride anywhere you dare to go - they let you access areas like narrow hiking trails you wouldn’t be able to enjoy whilst wearing long skis.
- FUN FOR ADULTS AND KIDS - Great for beginners, intermediates and pros who want to enjoy their ski trip to the fullest. Great for both kids and adults, teenagers and ski instructors. Ideal for adults teaching kids skiing because they allow for very agile movements. Age limit: 10 - 110.
- MADE IN EUROPE - To ensure the highest lasting quality, these skiboard short skis are handmade from sustainable wood in the mountains of Europe.
- TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:
- LENGTH -99 cm | 39 Inch
- DIMENSIONS: Tip/Waist/Tail Width: 11,5 - 8,5 - 11 cm, Radius = 6 m,
- CAMBER SHAPE - Designed for easy control and effortless carving experience.
- HIGH-QUALITY TECHNOLOGY - Cap construction + certified sustainable wood core. Metal edges for easy control. Graphite bases - for great speed and durability. Deep parabolic side cut - for easy turns. Asymmetrical high twin tips - great for both forward and backward riding.
- BINDING TYPES:
- Pro Ski Boot Bindings 26 - 36,5 MP which is approx. Womens UK 4 to Mens UK 13
The Short Ski Shop's View
Grab a set of these very limited edition ski-blades from Snofeet* They have been selling like hot cakes all over Europe last winter and they have now arrived in the UK.
They are super fun and will be very forgiving, the short radius sidcut will more or less turn for you providing you put the ski on its edge. No jumping turns, no looking at the fall line for what seems like ages, no lifting up one ski to turn, just nice short confidence building turns. Once confidence is gained progress is rapid.