BUZZ ATOM V12 99CMS SKI BLADE
Limited Edition V12 Black with PinkWhite graphics
Now very limited stock of the Tyrolia PR11 White/Black - MBS bindings available, (pictured), once sold out, we are shipping with Tyrolia PR11 Black/White - GW bindings.
Super Easy Binding Fitting
We present the 2023 Buzz Atom V12 99CMS Adult MINI Ski-Blade complete with either Tyrolia Full release PR11-MBS ski bindings or Tyrolia full release PR11-GW ski bindings.
A brilliant mini ski for all adult skiers of variable levels and abilities, from beginners to advanced skiers. We have used this length of ski for many years to blast all over the mountain including steep reds and even the odd black run plus snowparks and mogels. Its short turning radius of 6.2 metres and twin tip design is simply amazing.
- 99cm Length. Dimensions: Tip 115, middle, 85 and tail 104mm
- Mid-Wide blade style - Twin Tip
- Awesome 6.2 mt turning radius = Easy short turns
- Max weight 110kgs - No maximum height
- These bindings fit all skis boots from 255mm - 378mm (approx size 3 UK Ladies/Youth boot - UK Mens size 14)
- Binding DIN rating 3 -11.
- Lightweight PU construction with real wood layer
- Designed in UK, made in Europe
- Great for many different levels of skier
- GripWalk Compatible bindings
- Benefits for beginners - fast progress off the nursery slopes
- Benefits for Intermediate - ski with more skill and confidence
- Benefits for Advanced - Ski bumps and trees with ease
- Benefits for all levels = MORE FUN, FUN, FUN.
The Short Ski Shop's View
Quite possibly the best short ski money can buy. Top specification, top design, top performance, sold at the lowest price, you can't ask better than that!!!
But the real benefit of this ski is to the average struggling holiday skier or the nervous beginner/intermediate who feels a little left behind when the group go out to ski. There are thousands of skiers like this, who go on holiday every year and struggle, but struggle no more, as these little skis will give you every assistance to ski the best you can.
They are short and very forgiving and the short radius sidcut will more or less turn for you providing you put the ski on its edge. No jumping turns, no looking at the fall line for what seems like ages, no lifting up one ski to turn, just nice short confidence building turns. Once confidence is gained progress is rapid.
Buzz Skis are a UK company who design there own skis in conjunction with a top European ski manufacturer with over 50 years of ski making experience (who also manufactures skis for many of the "big" boys too).
ADD A BLADE BAG AT A SPECIAL PRICE USING THE MENU