- All our goods are normally instock and ready to ship unless otherwise stated.
- We aim to ship your goods withing 1-2 working days from the order.
- Most goods are dispatched the day after we receive the order.
- During quieter periods we will try to ship same day if possible, if order is placed before Noon.
- We do not dispatch at weekends or Bank holidays.
- We are not Amazon and therefore don't pack and ship goods at strange times of the day or night.
- We ship all small/soft goods within the UK FREE on economy postage
- Skis/boards are NOT freepost
- Skis take a minimum of 1 day to prepare and pack, Overseas longer.
- Please note that when choosing "Express Next day/24 hour" at checkout, this does not mean that you are guaranteed to receive your goods the next day. This simply means that you should receive the goods the day after we dispatch them. There is a difference. This is a Monday - Friday service and does not deliver Saturdays/Sundays. Goods shipped on Friday will be delivered on Monday. We are also not in control of the delivery of a parcel. Should the parcel not get to you next day, we do not refund postage for late delivery. By choosing this service you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Goods ordered after the cut off point of 9 AM will be packed and shipped next working day. We will endeavour to prioritize your order and process it as quickly as possible but you are upgrading postage, not handling.
- Express postage is available as an upgrade. However Express postage is not refundable in the event of the goods being returned for a refund. By choosing express services you (the customer) are agreeing to these conditions of contract.
- We ship to E.U, and Europe, please see information further down page.
- We ship worldwide, please see information further down page.
UK DELIVERY RATES: Due to the wide nature of goods for sale, we offer FREE economy postage on all "standard small mixed goods to all UK postcodes. "Standard mixed goods" include everything we sell except skis/snowblades and snowboards.
Free economy postage is usually the cheapest service available which is normally 5-7 days.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 - £3.99 This is a tracked 2-3 business day service (this charge is non refundable in the event of a return as Economy Postage is free and already included)
Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £6.99 This is a tracked 1-2 business day service. (This charge is non refundable in the event of a return as Economy postage is already included)
NEXT DAY EXPRESS service: £11.99 (this charge is non refundable in the event of a return as Economy Postage is free and already included)
If you require an express service upgrade to the free economy service, you can upgrade and add this additional service at checkout, this is costs £11.99 extra and gets upgraded to 24 hour if available. Please note that all upgraded and Express delivery charges are not refundable in the event of a return/refund, this is in accordance with DSR. This service is for UK only and for all goods except skis and boards. Does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday
UK Carriage of Snowboards and skis
These are NOT included in the free postage offer. Skis and boards are sent on a 48 hour service as standard, costs are below. This service is normally from Parcelforce and will require a signature. In the event of nobody being "IN" to sign for the parcel, they will normally leave a card for you to rearrange delivery or for you to pick up from the local depot. You can upgrade this service to 24 hour for smaller skis only under 140cms. Boards are too large for the 24 service. If in doubt please call us.
Skis and boards are charged at different flat rates for the U.K. depending on your postcode, see below. Its a sad fact of life that although we live in a very small country, couriers charge a standard rate for (MAINLAND UK) although it does not include ALL mainland addresses. All postcodes are zoned, see below for what zone your postcode drops into and choose the correct zone charge at checkout for these larger items. Parcel sizes are also crucial, as anything over 140cms is more expensive to ship. Thanks
UK Carriage of Skis
Zone 1 £14.99 for under 140cms ski lengths. England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3 below.
Zone 1, £24.99 for over 140cm ski lengths
Zone 2 £27.99 The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3 £30.99 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly -postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
UK Carriage of Snowboards, same zones as skis but cost is slightly higher as the parcels are bulkier..
ZONE 1: £28, ZONE 2 & ZONE 3: £38
Channel Islands treat as Eurozone 1 see below.
European delivery of goods (not skis/Board).
Standard (1 small box of goods) charged at £20.99 per order to all E.U. addresses. These are sent by Royal Mail "Signed for or Tracked service"
Rest of the World delivery £28.99 upto 2 kgs
Note: Shipping skis to Australia and NZ has become super expensive since Covid Pandemic, not sure why but please contact us prior to purchase for an upto date shipping rate as these change weekly.
Europe and Worldwide Carriage costs of Snowblades and Skis .
Please check which zone your country is in at the foot of this page.
Eurozone 4,5,6,7: skis upto 100cms length,£29.99 all other length skis £39.99
Eurozone 8: Skis up to 140cms £ 49.99, longer skis please email.
Eurozone 9: Skis up to 140cms £49.99, longer skis please email.
Other European countries and Rest of the World, please contact for a shipping quote
Attention all overseas customers.
If you are interested in buying skis or snowboards please contact us for shipping costs to your country as there are just too many zones and charges to list here, the costs also change weekly so we can get the best rate for you.
For any other services or destinations not listed please email us for costs and we will do our best to help.
Postage rates WILL not automatically adjust themselves at checkout, so please input the correct postage costs
Pease feel free to email or call us for the correct rate,
thanks Rick Paris