Elan Freeline 99CM Ski blades 2021
Structurally identical to the previous version of this ELAN classic ski blade. The 2021 model has updated graphics with a new modern Camo design.
Skis are completewith an Elan badged "Tyrolia Full Release SP10 Binding", which is as versatile as a rental bindings. Tip-to-tail wood core, Rugged snakeskin top sheet for high durability against scratches. 125 cms version also available.
Suitable for all beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers,seeking either fun or rapid improvement.
The short skis shops opinionA great little ski blade for all standards of skier. This wood cored ski is a lovely addition to our stable of 99cms ski blades. Elan are a top manufacturer and this ski is worthy of anyones attention. Just take a look at the bullet points above and you will see this ski is feature rich. If you are a nervous skier or someone that struggles to keep up with the rest of the group, then I can assure you that ditching your long skis for a pair of ski blades like these will give you back the fun for the sport.
- 99CMS Length
- Wood Core Mono block for superior edge hold on steep and icy pistes
- Full POWER Cap Construction for easy turns
- SYNLEX FIBREGLASS
- Snake skin topsheet finish for durabilty
- Factory finished graphite base for speed and easy mainteinence
- 7.7 mt radius
- Ski dimensions: 111mm Tip - 87mm Middle - 100mm Tail
- A great TWINTIP Ski blade for all levels of skier wishing to own a ski that will take them up to the next level.
- Tip protectors.
- Adult ski with weight limit of 110kgs
- Fits huge range of sizes from size 3 ladies to size 14 Mens
- Made in Slovenia, Europe.
- Bindings come 90% factory fitted. Just slid on the bindings and adjust for size and weight, simplicity.
Whatever level you are, these ski blades will impress.
I love sking bumps with them, its so easy its a little unfair...............