BUZZ ATOM ICE Ski Blade ski & binding package
TWIN TIP SKI BLADES
Easy Binding fitting
Colour: WHITE/BLUE/GREY multi see picture
99CMS Adult/Youth MINI SKI, now with the Tyrolia PR Full release ski bindings
An awesome mini ski for all adult skiers of variable levels and abilities, from beginners to advanced skiers. We have used this length of ski for many years to blast all over the mountain including steep reds and even the odd black run plus snowparks and mogels. Its short turning radius of 6.2 metres and twin tip design is simply amazing.
- 99cm Length.
- Ski dimensions: Tip 115, middle 85 and back 104mm
- Fat blade style
- 6.2 mt turning radius
- Great for powder and piste
- Max weight 110kgs
- No maximum height
- Bindings fit all skis boots from size 2.5 UK Ladies/Youth boot - UK Mens size 14
- Binding DIN rating 3 -11.
- Lightweight core
- Twin Tip design
- Hardwearing Structured Top Surface
- Designed in UK, made in Europe
- Great for many different levels of skier.
- Benefits for beginners - fast progress off the nursery slopes
- Benefits for Intermediate - ski with more skill and confidence
- Benefits for Advanced - Ski bumps and through trees
- Benefits for all levels = MORE FUN, FUN, FUN.
- Now with PR binding which can be adjusted on the fly for all the family to use
The Short Ski Shop's View
Quite possibly the best short ski money can buy. Top specification, top design, top performance, sold at the lowest price, you can't ask better than that!!!
But the real benefit of this ski is to the average struggling holiday skier or the nervous beginner/intermediate who feels a little left behind when the group go out to ski. There are thousands of skiers like this, who go on holiday every year and struggle, but struggle no more, as these little skis will give you every assistance to ski the best you can.
They are short and very forgiving and the short radius sidcut will more or less turn for you providing you put the ski on its edge. No jumping turns, no looking at the fall line for what seems like ages, no lifting up one ski to turn, just nice short confidence building turns. Once confidence is gained progress is rapid.
Buzz Skis are a UK company who design there own skis in conjunction with a top European ski manufacturer with over 50 years of ski making experience (who also manufactures skis for many of the "big" boys too).