GPO "BURNER" 109 CMS Adult short skis
Whilst this video is not showing this ski, its giving you a flavour of what to expect with a GPO Short ski and the fun that can be had, even for the less skilled.
The GPO Burner is availble for a short time in either 109 or 130 lengths.
Grab a set now,
Package 1. Ski with Tyrolia SR10 Rental type step -in FULL Release bindings and ski brake.
Package 2. Ski with Tyrolia SP 7.5 Model bindings. Rental type full step in + brake
Why the difference with the bindings? Both bindings offer same release system and safety but there are small differences, see below
SR bindinghas adjustment at the heel on a long track, offers less maximum boot size. Fits size 4 UK ladies to size 12 UK mens ski boots. DIN 2.5 - 10
SP7.5 binding has adjustment both toe and heel unit. Will fit from size 13 child (220mm) ski boot up to size 11 Men's (343mm ski boots), DIN rating is lower, at 1.5 - 7.5 so not suitable for heavier skiers over 80kgs
Minimum height 1.5 mts (approx 4ft 11 inches tall)
Maximum weight 100 kilos (approx 16 stone) on SR10 bindings
Male or Female skier using mainly piste.
Suitable for skiers of all abilities, beginner, intermediate and advanced skiers.
- Wood Sandwich Core ski
- ABS side wall for excellent grip on hard pack piste
- Traditional Step-In Tyrolia release Bindings,
- Length 109cms ski details
- Specifications: 112-81-102cm
- Turn radius: 7.5mts
- 3.8 KGS per set with SR10
- Stone polished base
Short ski shops opinion............
This Adult short ski from Austrian Ski Company Gaspo is "bang on" and loaded with features for this season. We only have limited stocks, so don't hesitate, they maybe gone.
1. The GPO Burner has a very wide toe for its length and a fairly wide tail, giving it exceptional cornering and stability on all terrain including piste, light powder and even slush..
2. The Tyrolia release binding has given skiers who want a step-in binding the perfect package.
3. At 7.5mts, this ski has a tight turning radius, so its a fantastic ski for intermediate skiers who have issues turning on steep slopes; just lay it on its edges and it will whip round very quickly, so you are not staring straight downhill for very long. Its so good, its my personal choice too!!
The bottom line.
What can we say, except If we had a wish list of features for a short ski, this baby has got them. So its got plenty going for it and we are sure it will be one of our best sellers this season. I ski GPO and wouldn't swap the brand for any other.
Discount poles offer with this ski too, see poles dept
Add a bag to this order for only £20 and save around £20 on the rrp, see drop down menu