Elan Freeline 125 Short Skis 2020.
This new version is structurally the same ski as before, just a change of colour/design.
The 125cm short skis come with a Tyrolia Full Release ESP10 Binding, which is a fantastic lightweight rental binding. Tip-to-tail wood core, Rugged snakeskin top sheet for high durability against scratches. 99 cms version also available.
Suitable for all beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers looking to have fun or improve.
Short skis shops opinion
- 125cm Length
- Wood Core Mono block for superior edge hold on steep and icy pistes
- Full POWER Cap Construction for easy turns
- SYNLEX FIBREGLASS costruction.
- "snake skin" top finish for durabilty
- Factory finished graphite base for speed and easy maintainence
- 8.5 mts radius
- Ski measurements: 115mm Tip, 76mm Middle - 105mm Tail
- A great TWINTIP short ski for all levels of skier wishing to own a ski that will take them up to the next level.
- Tip protectors.
- Adult ski with weight limit of 110kgs
- Fit standard ski boots from size 3 ladies to size 14 Mens
- Made in Slovenia, Europe.
- Bindings come 90% factory fitted. Just slid the toe and heel bindings along track and adjust for size and weight, simplicity.
A lovely ski for all adult and teen skiers. Whatever your standard, you will love this ski. Beginners will love the easy way the little ski turns on all slopes, giving them the confidence to try new things. The more experienced skier will find that the ski allows them to get off the intermediate plateau that they have been stuck on for years. Giving the user instant improvement which will give increased pleasure and fun. Its a WIN/WIN situation. Its just a great fun ski and not just for learning.